Funder/ Post Closer
5850 Canoga Ave Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Do you like working with numbers and want to grow your skills in the real estate industry?
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Funder/ Post Closer in Woodland Hills, CA.
Who are we? We are A Team Staffing, Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate specialist. We provide competitive pay from employees' first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as they continue their A Team careers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing and ensuring that all funding conditions are received.
- Coordinating between all parties to ensure timely processing of the closing.
- Ensuring the transaction documentation adheres to all compliance standards.
- Monitoring and maintaining the closing pipeline, preparing status updates, and reports.
- Reviewing and approving estimates and final settlement statements.
- Auditing, reviewing, and following up to ensure completeness and accuracy of closed file.
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of 1+yrs in loan funding and post closing desirable
- 2 years+ in the mortgage/escrow/title industry
- Knowledge of the loan documents and audits for final funding
- Good attention to detail
- Strong professional communication skills, written, by phone and in person
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.