Front Desk Receptionist Real Estate Industry
Westlake Village, CA 91361
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Front Desk Receptionistto professionally manage the busy front desk of a real estate brokerage office in Westlake Village, CA.
This front desk position would offer an administrative professional interested in the real estate industry a competitively paid, entry level position in the industry and the opportunity to learn skills related to the processing of real estate transactions.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Front Deskresponsibilities will include:
- Answering phones and responding to inquiries or forwarding calls to the appropriate person
- Handling and distributing mail as well as incoming and outgoing document shipments
- Providing administrative support, as needed, to office staff
- Preparing reports, ordering office supplies, data entry
- Professionally greeting in person clients and guests, and keeping the office running smoothly
The successful candidate will have:
- 1 year or more working successfully in a professional office environment
- Knowledge of the title, escrow, mortgage and the real estate industry a plus
- Experience answering multiple phone lines
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong communication skills, written, in person and by phone
- Good typing skills
- The ability to multitask and maintain an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- The polish and presence to communicate professionally with a wide range of personalities
- The ability to think and act quickly, and the confidence to take initiative and make sound independent decisions.
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.