Front Desk / Customer Service - Title Insurance
400 N Tustin Avenue Santa Ana, CA 92707
A Team Staffing ,Southern California's local specialists in title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing has an immediate opening for a multitasking and professional Customer Service Specialist Front Desk to provide customer service and administrative support for a national title company in Santa Ana CA.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience and is an excellent opportunity for a long term and stable position where you can use a variety of customer service, and administrative skills in a fast paced and team oriented corporate office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing the front desk in a professional and organized manner, offering excellent and prompt service to external and internal clients
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service
- Handling busy phones and client email requests, applying excellent written and verbal communication
- Ensuring efficient follow-up and resolution of issues with 24-48 hours turnaround
- Data Entry, preparing letters and packages for clients
- Assisting other departments with projects as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- A track record of 1+ years or more working success in an administrative role in a professional office setting. Exposure to escrow, mortgage, title or related real estate industries is preferred.
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer literacy; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong communication skills, written, in person and by phone
- Good typing skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to think and act quickly, and the confidence to take initiative and make sound independent decisio
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.