Front Desk Administrative Coordinator - Real Estate Office
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for an Administrative Coordinator in a well established real estate office in Pasadena.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing support to colleagues in this busy office by managing incoming calls and the front desk, and by assisting with general office administrative duties
- Scanning real estate documents
- Performing data entry and maintaining agent rosters and open house lists
- Preparing and maintaining office supplies and processing daily mail
- Assisting with phone and email customer service
- High School diploma with minimum of 2 years of administrative experience, including exposure to and knowledge of the title, escrow, mortgage, real estate, legal, insurance, or banking industry
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Good attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Excellent communication skills, written, by telephone and in person
- Strong computer skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and the capacity to learn to use new software quickly
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in busy and high pressure situations
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.