Executive Assistant / Office Administrator Real Estate Law Firm
Santa Ana, CA 92707
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant / Office Administratorwith a real estate legal office in Irvine, CA.
The Executive Assistant / Office Administrator plays a valuable role in supporting the firm's team and servicing the firm's clients. This dynamic law firm needs a strong administrative professional to support the Attorney partners, and to maintain and support the office operations. This position offers an office professional or recent grad with 1-3 years of experience and familiarity with the real estate industry a unique opportunity to apply marketing and organizational skills to gain diverse, hands-on experience in a positive and highly professional culture.
.A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job. A team member who continues their career can become eligible for medical insurance, sick days, paid holidays and participate in the 401K plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating with other team members and vendors
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients, vendors and colleagues
- Responding to email correspondence, calendaring meetings, and coordinating events
- Assisting with office administrative duties including preparing files and reporting for client legal filings, coordinating and receiving documentation from clients, preparing invoicing and billing for legal services.
- Managing and updating client database, tracking systems, and reports
- Assisting Management Team with any and all other projects and tasks, as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in an admin or coordinating role in a professional office; legal, title, escrow, mortgage, insurance, real estate related experience preferred.
- Legal Assistant, paralegal studies exp a plus.
- Tech savvy; strong Word and Excel skills, working knowledge of Adobe software including Illustrator, Mac experience
- Proven writing, proof reading and grammar skills a must.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to create and maintain files, spreadsheet reports, in a variety of software programs.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated success in a support role delivering above and beyond client service
- Must be accountable and resourceful with a can do attitude
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.