Escrow Processor - Front Desk
Westlake Village, CA 91359
A Team Staffing , Southern California's local specialists in title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing has an immediate opening for a multitasking and professional Escrow Processor - Front Desk to support the branch manager, escrow officers and escrows assistants in a busy independent escrow office in Westlake Village.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience and is a growth-oriented opportunity for an administrative professional with 1-3 years of escrow, title, mortgage, legal or related admin experience to expand his or her experience in Southern California's real estate industry. A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, holiday pay and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The duties and responsibilities of the Escrow Processor / Front Desk will include:
- Managing the front desk in a professional and organized manner, offering excellent and prompt service to external and internal clients
- Answering phones
- Assisting officers and escrow assistants with escrow processing tasks
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service
- 1 year + administrative experience in a professional office setting. Escrow, title, mortgage or related real estate experience preferred
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong communication skills, written, in person and by phone
- Good typing skills
- The ability to multitask and maintain an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- The ability to think and act quickly, and the confidence to take initiative and make sound independent decisions
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.