Escrow Processor - Front Desk
S West Los Angeles, CA 90045
A Team Staffing,Southern California's local specialist in title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing, has an immediate opening for a multitasking and professional Escrow Processor - Front Desk to support the branch manager, escrow officers and escrows assistants in a busy escrow office in West LA.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience and opportunity for growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing the front desk in a professional and organized manner, offering excellent and prompt service to external and internal clients
- Answering busy phones and greeting arriving clients
- Open orders
- Prepare opening packages
- Package loan documents for the lender
- Schedule notary signings
- Assist office with administrative tasks
- Assisting officers and escrow assistants with escrow processing tasks
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance
- Holiday pay
- Sick days
- A track record of 1+ years related escrow experience preferred. Will consider experience in mortgage, title, insurance or a legal office.
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong communication skills, written, in person and by phone
- The ability to multitask and maintain an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- Good attention to detail
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.