Escrow Processor - Front Desk
Los Angeles, CA
A Team Staffing , Southern California's local specialists in title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing has an immediate opening for a multitasking and professional Escrow Processor - Front Desk to support the branch manager, escrow officers and escrows assistants in a growing independent escrow office in downtown Los Angeles.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing the front desk in a professional and organized manner, offering excellent and prompt service to external and internal clients
- Answering phones
- Assisting officers and escrow assistants with escrow processing tasks
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service
- A track record of 1+ years or more working success in an administrative role in a professional office setting. Exposure to escrow, mortgage, title or related real estate industries, documents and terminology is preferred.
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong communication skills, written, in person and by phone
- Good typing skills
- The ability to multitask and maintain an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to think and act quickly, and the confidence to take initiative and make sound independent decisions
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.