Escrow Processor - Front Desk
Glendale, CA 91209
A Team Staffing , Southern California's local specialists in title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing has an immediate opening for a multitasking and professional Escrow Processor - Front Desk to support the branch manager, escrow officers and escrows assistants in a busy escrow office in Glendale.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience and opportunity for growth, and is an excellent opportunity for a college student or junior administrative professional to gain business experience in Southern California's real estate industry.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from your first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as you continue working with us.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing the front desk in a professional and organized manner, offering excellent and prompt service to external and internal clients
- Answering busy phones and greeting arriving clients
- Assist office with administrative tasks
- Assisting officers and escrow assistants with escrow processing tasks
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service
- A track record of 1+ years or more working success in an administrative role in a professional office setting. Exposure to escrow, mortgage, title or related real estate industries is strongly preferred.
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong communication skills, written, in person and by phone
- The ability to multitask and maintain an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- Good attention to detail
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.