Woodland Hills, CA 91367
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Escrow Officer to work on a busy sales and refi desk Woodland Hills.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establishing new escrow accounts and processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Completing real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Preparing transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents
- Completing closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements and title.
- Preparing HUD by utilizing lender instructions / TRID Process and closing escrow account by balancing and disbursing funds.
- Complying with regulatory requirements by adhering, and enforcing adherence, to requirements.
- 3+ years recent residential sales escrow experience, handling sales and refi files from opening to close
- TRID training
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Commitment to excellent client service
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.