19.00-23.00 per hour Santa Monica, CA 90404
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a service-oriented, experienced Escrow Officer to join the escrow team as backup to the Escrow Officer in a busy high end DBO escrow office.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as you continue your A Team career. This position offers competitive pay based on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead backup to the Escrow Officer and assist with all facets of the client transaction
- Opening title reports
- Preparing escrow instructions
- Ordering payoffs
- Auditing, funding and recording packages
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" service to clients
- Using good follow-up skills and initiative to ensure that clients' transactions close seamlessly and on time.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years experience processing escrow sale and refi files as Escrow Assistant or Escrow Processor; recent Real Estate Transaction Coordinator experience will be accepted
- Experience opening escrows, ordering payoffs and insurance and packaging loans
- A service oriented mindset with a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Ability to thrive and make good decisions in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.