Escrow Officer / Escrow Manager
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist. We are currently searching for an experienced Escrow Officer & Escrow Manager for an immediate opening working with sales andr efis at a busy DBO escrow office in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
This is a direct hire position for the ideal candidate. The ideal candidate will bring 5+ years of escrow experience, including experience running a desk and leading a small team and be able to obtain DBO Manager approval.
The Escrow Officer & Manager will:
- Cover and manage all aspects of the desk, as well as escrow transactions
- Establish new escrow accounts
- Open, process, close and fund escrow accounts in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure a high level of client service level compliant with industry guidelines and company standards
- Lead team to execute with excellence and communicate professionally with colleagues, clients and management
- Preferred candidate has a book of business
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years minimum experience in escrow, with demonstrated success as an escrow officer, running a desk and leading a team
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Flexibility and dependability
- Proven decision making skills
- Polished and professional presentation and demonstrated ability to present services to real estate companies
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.