Escrow Officer / Lead Escrow Assistant
Arcadia, CA 91006
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an Escrow Officer in a busy DBO escrow office affiliated with an established independent escrow company, in Arcadia, CA.
The ideal candidate will highly value working side by side with the real estate agent clients as a partner committed to facilitating a smooth closing and providing outstanding customer service.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Opening new escrow transactions and processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Completing real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Preparing transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Completing closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements.
- Preparing settlement statements by utilizing lender instructions / TRID Process and closing, balancing and disbursing funds.
- Complying with regulatory requirements by adhering, and enforcing adherence, to requirements.
- 3+ years recent escrow experience as Escrow Officer or Junior Escrow Officer, handling sales files from beginning to end
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficient, RBJ or Streamline desired
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills: written, telephone and in person
- Commitment to excellent client service and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills and experience working with paperless escrow processes
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.