Escrow Officer - Commercial Desk
Newport Beach, CA 92660
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for an experienced Escrow Officer on a busy commercial desk in Newport Beach.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Escrow Officer will play an essential role in this busy escrow office. Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Opens new transactions and processes escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Completes real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements, clearing titles, assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents, and disbursing funds
- Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements and collecting and reviewing existing documents
- Completes closing by recording and filing documents and preparing and distributing final closing documents
- Prepares lender documents for signing, and closes escrow account by balancing and disbursing funds
- Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering, and enforcing adherence, to requirements
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years related escrow experience with 3+ years experience directly handling commercial escrow transactions as an escrow assistant or officer
- Highly knowledgeable on real estate transaction closing process
- A service-oriented mindset and a commitment to exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- High School diploma or equivalent.
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.