Escrow Document Provessor
2659 Townsgate Rd. Westlake Village, CA 91362
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for an Escrow Document Processor to assist in a busy corporate office working to reconcile bank deposits, prepare bank reconciliations, and process reports for management.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Escrow Document Processor ideal candidate will apply an understanding of real estate transactions and have strong math and numbers ability, attention to detail and accuracy in inputting information, reconciliation and balancing to prepare management reports.
- Opening new escrow transactions and preparing escrow paperwork to be distributed to all parties
- Reviewing title reports, and ordering payoffs to clear title issues
- Opening mail, scanning and updating files with documents received
- Auditing and reviewing documentation for completeness and accuracy, following up to resolve missing or incomplete information
- Preparing and submitting final documentation for recording
- Customer service as needed to resolve issues and ensure a smooth closing
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role in title, escrow, mortgage or accounting related position.
- Knowledge of real estate documents and the parties to real estate transactions
- Strong word processing skills and ability to type 45 wpm
- Experience with and commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong data entry skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a busy and fast-paced environment
- HS diploma required; AA preferred
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.