Escrow Document Processor
Westlake Village, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for an Escrow Document Processorto assist in a busy legal office working to prepare and file documents with government entities in response to real estate-related legal actions.
The Escrow Document Processor will be responsible for preparing legal forms for submission to government entities. The ideal candidate will apply an understanding of real estate transactions and documents and strong attention to detail to ensure the forms are completed accurately before submittal.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role in title, escrow, mortgage or in a law office
- Knowledge of real estate transactions, documents and the parties to real estate transactions
- Strong word processing skills and ability to type 45 wpm
- Experience with and commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong data entry skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a busy and fast-paced environment
- HS diploma required; AA preferred
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.