Escrow Document Processor
14.00-16.00 per hour Corona, CA 92879
A Team Staffing,Southern California's local specialist in title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing, has an immediate opening for a multitasking and professional Escrow document Processor in a busy title insurance company in Corona, CA.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience and opportunity for growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Data entry to open orders and update client information
- Scanning and uploading documents, labelling and filing to paperless files
- Assist office with administrative tasks
- Fast pace, high volume data entry and customer follow up
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance
- Holiday pay
- Sick days
Qualifications and Skills
- A track record of 1+ years related escrow experience preferred. Will consider experience in mortgage, title, insurance or a legal office.
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong communication skills, written, in person and by phone
- The ability to multitask and maintain an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- Good attention to detail
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SIXTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.