$17 - $21 per hour Glendale, CA
Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a customer service-oriented Escrow Coordinator in Glendale.
The Escrow Coordinatorwill join the team on a busy Title company's refi and sale desk.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as you continue your A Team career. This position offers competitive pay based on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting Escrow Officers with all facets of the client transaction
- Packaging loan documents
- Following up with lenders to obtain funding conditions
- Scheduling signings with clients and notaries
- Preparing and auditing closing statements
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" service to agents and external clients
- Using good follow-up skills and initiative to ensure that transactions close seamlessly and on time
- 1+ years experience processing escrow files as Escrow Assistant
- Good computer skills; ResWare and/or Streamline experience preferred
- A service oriented mindset with a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Ability to thrive and make good decisions in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.