Escrow Coordinator - New Homes
Woodland Hills, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, has an immediate opening for an Escrow Coordinatori n Woodland Hills, working with a premier new home building company.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
This position would offer a new college graduate with an interest in real estate competitive pay, a team-oriented work place, and an excellent entry level opportunity to learn about real estate transactions.
The Escrow Coordinator's duties will include:
- Reviewing contracts for accuracy and completion
- Preparing opening reports
- Serving as the company's liaison with all of the parties (lenders, appraisers, inspectors, etc.) involved in the sales transaction
- Identifying and obtaining missing documents and following through to ensure a timely closing.
- 1 year + administrative experience in an office environment: new homes, real estate, escrow, mortgage, or title experience preferred
- Recent college graduates with good administrative and organizational skills and an interest in the real estate industry are encouraged to apply.
- Real estate transaction coordinator or escrow assistant experience highly valued
- Natural self-starter, eager to take initiative and drive a process to completion
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional attention to detail. Thorough, accurate and dependable.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Word and Excel
- Commitment to superior customer service
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.