Escrow Coordinator / Escrow Assistant
Laguna Niguel, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a customer service-oriented Escrow Coordinator to join the team in a real estate owned escrow company in Laguna Niguel.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as you continue your A Team career. This position offers competitive pay based on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting Escrow Officers with all facets of the client transaction
- Handling Loan Document preparation and packaging
- Following up with lenders to monitor status and clear conditions
- Scheduling signings with clients and notaries
- Packaging loan documents and conditions back to the lenders
- Preparing and auditing closing statements
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" service to clients
- Using good follow-up skills and initiative to ensure that clients' transactions close seamlessly and on tim
- 3+ years experience processing escrow residential sale files as Escrow Assistant or Escrow Processor required
- A service oriented mindset with a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Ability to thrive and make good decisions in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.