Escrow Contract Processor
19.00-22.00 per hour Woodland Hills, CA 91367
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Escrow Contract Processor to provide contract preparation, word processing and overflow administrative support for a busy real estate legal department in Woodland Hills, CA.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive word processing support, including preparing legal documents, forms, presentations and the like using advanced knowledge and skills with word processing related and other software programs; document conversions; working with scanned documents
- Interacting professionally at all levels
- Court filing support including e-filing
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 3+ years of word processing and document preparation in a real estate legal department
- Related real estate industry experience preferred
- Associate's degree or related legal studies education or paralegal preferred
- Strong problem solving skills; willingness to work and think with independence, handle confidential information with discretion, and accept responsibility for producing work that is consistently complete, timely, effective and accurate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Outlook; PDF software
- Proficiency in handling document conversions
- Typing speed of 60 wpm+
- Strong proofreading skills, excellent grammar and overall continual attention to detail
- Experience using document management systems
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.