Escrow Assistant / Front Desk
2860 East Thousand Oaks Blvd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an Escrow Assistant/Front Desk to be a contributing team member to a 3 person unit for a busy title company escrow office in Thousand Oaks, CA
Candidate will have some related real estate experience and will highly value the opportunity to work and build on their skills and knowledge to grow in their professional escrow career.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering phones, customer service, mail, administrative support as needed
- Opening new escrow transactions and processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Preparing opening packages by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Completing closing packages by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements.
- 1+ years recent escrow experience, handling sales files
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficient, Qualia, RBJ, or Streamline desired
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills: written, telephone and in person
- Commitment to excellent client service and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills and experience working with paperless escrow processes
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For EIGHTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.