Escrow Assistant/ Front Desk
4720 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90010
We are looking for the right candidate to be a contributing team member as a Front Desk/Escrow Assistant to a 3 person unit for a busy escrow office in Los Angeles, CA.
Candidate will have some related real estate experience and will highly value the opportunity to work and build on their skills and knowledge to grow in their professional escrow career.
Who are we? We are A Team Staffing, Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate specialist. We provide competitive pay from employees' first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as they continue their A Team careers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answering phones; providing customer service and administrative support as needed; Assist with mail.
- Opening new escrow transactions and processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Preparing opening packages by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Assisting with data entry; uploading and scanning documents; and auditing and reviewing packages for completeness and accuracy.
- 1+ years recent escrow experience, handling sales files
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficient, Qualia, RBJ, or Streamline desired
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills: written, telephone and in person
- Commitment to excellent client service and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills and experience working with paperless escrow processes
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For eighteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.