Document Clerk - Real Estate Office
Woodland Hills, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Document Clerkin Woodland Hills.
This position offers motivated candidates with 1 year+ experience in a professional office position and an interest in the title, mortgage or real estate industry the opportunity to learn skills related to the processing of real estate transactions.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Document Clerk'sresponsibilities will include:
- Scanning documents into system
- Maintaining consistent daily work flow prepping and scanning documents
- Retrieving documents to fulfill requests for information
- Maintaining quality control to ensure work accuracy
- Performing data entry of property information
- Providing additional administrative assistance, as needed
- 1-3 years of hands-on document processing experience in the title, escrow, mortgage, or other real estate related industry is required for this position.
- Ability to type 55 wpm
- Experience scanning/imaging files and retrieving documents
- Attention to detail, organized, accurate and efficient
- Good customer service skills with the ability to professionally follow up on requests and resolve issues
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.