Customer Service Specialist - Front Desk
A Team Staffing ,Southern California's local specialists in title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing has an immediate opening for a multitasking and professional Customer Service Specialist Front Desk to support the sales department and real estate agents customers at a title company in Camarillo.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience and is an excellent opportunity for a college student or junior administrative professional to gain business experience in Southern California's real estate industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing the front desk in a professional and organized manner, offering excellent and prompt service to external and internal clients
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service
- Handling busy phones and client email requests, applying excellent written and verbal communication
- Ensuring efficient follow-up and resolution of issues with 24-48 hours turnaround
- Opening title orders
- Preparing property profiles on requests
- Searching and obtaining information on titles, performing vesting for new orders
- Assisting office with duties as needed
- A track record of 1+ years or more working success in an administrative role in a professional office setting. Exposure to escrow, mortgage, title or related real estate industries is preferred.
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer literacy; knowledge of industry programs including Datatree, Datatrace, Resware desired
- Strong communication skills, written, in person and by phone
- Good typing skills
- The ability to multitask and maintain an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to think and act quickly, and the confidence to take initiative and make sound independent decisions
- Knowledge of real estate transactions, parties to the transaction and real estate terminology preferred
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.