Customer Service Representative / Title Insurance
4035 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to work in customer service center of a national title company.
This A Team Staffing position offers competitive pay based on experience from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Customer Service Representative responsibilities will include:
- Perform a host of customer service duties including receiving calls and requests from the general public, real estate agents/brokers or other agencies.
- Interface with customers to resolve customer service queries. and search property information databases for requested information
- Open orders, search legal and vesting, prepare property profiles as requested
- Maintain and create logs, reports, records and files.
- Make proactive calls to determine accounts requiring close attention, identify problems and work through to resolution.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years+ experience in a customer-facing, administrative role in a professional office
- 1-2 years experience in banking, insurance, title, escrow or mortgage preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work with professionalism, courtesy and good judgement in a busy and occasionally stressful environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and an ability to quickly learn new systems, with training
- Meets commitments and deadlines
- Uses time efficiently
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.