Customer Service Representative - Property Management
15.00-17.00 per hour Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Call Center Customer Service Representative to work in a customer service call center center for a busy homeowner association property management company.
This A Team Staffing position offers competitive pay based on experience from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Customer Service Representative responsibilities will include:
- Perform a host of customer service duties including receiving calls and requests from homeowners, vendors and related parties regarding maintenance, or HOA policy questions and requests for action
- Examine customer problems and implement appropriate corrective action to respond to caller requests, escalating issues to supervisor as appropriate.
- Work in a high volume call center, maintain and create logs, reports, records and files
- Make proactive calls for follow up and work through to resolution.
- Adhere to compliance policies, practices, and procedures in the performance of the role.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1 years+ experience in a customer-facing role in a professional office
- 1-2 years experience in call center banking, insurance, or mortgage preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work with professionalism, courtesy and good judgement in a busy and demanding environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and an ability to quickly learn new systems, with training
- Meets commitments and deadlines
- Uses time efficiently
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.