A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a Construction Coordinator to work with a Custom Home Builder company in Encino.
The Construction Coordinator will:
- Maintain contractor files and documents, licensing, insurance, and project documents
- Track contracts with vendors
- Review and approve invoices based on contracts at the completion of the work
- Maintain and update the accounting system for payment; review, code, and ensure approvals obtained
- Coordinate with contractors to resolve issues and ensure timely and accurate payment
- 3+ years of administrative experience in the construction, new home building or real estate industries
- A commitment to exceptional customer service
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, in writing, by email, by telephone and in person
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.