Commercial Escrow Assistant
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
A Team Staffing is Southern California's local staffing agency specializing in the real estate industry. We are currently searching for an experienced Residential Sale Escrow Officerwho is looking to advance their career on a commercial desk in Newport Beach, CA.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job. A team member who continues their career can become eligible for medical insurance, sick days, paid holidays and participate in the 401K plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Play a key role working as part of a team on a busy Commercial Escrow desk
- Provide customer service and administrative support for escrow closings
- Open orders, prepare closing statements and prepare documents for closings
- Communicate requirements to all parties on the transactions, obtain and audit documents for closing
- Provide detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service, exceeding clients' expectations of responsiveness and service, while using your follow-up skills and initiative to ensure that escrows close seamlessly and on time
Qualifications and Skills
- 8 years+ escrow officer experience, with at least 2 years recent experience in a resale unit
- A service-oriented mindset and a commitment to exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Ability tomultitaskwhile maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.