Closing Coordinator - Real Estate
4035 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
A Team Staffing, Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, has an immediate opening for an Escrow Closing Coordinator in Thousand Oaks, CA working with premier new home building clients and residential sale transactions.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience and opportunity for growth.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance
- Holiday pay
- Sick days
The Escrow Closing Coordinator's duties will include:
- Reviewing and auditing the transaction files for documents needed for prior to closing conditions.
- Serving as the company's liaison with all of the parties (lenders, appraisers, inspectors, etc.) involved in the sales transaction
- Identifying and obtaining missing documents and following through to ensure a timely closing.
- Ordering reports, updated demands, clearing title liens as needed
- Preparing settlement statements, closing packages and balancing the file
- 1 year + experience in an office environments: new homes, real estate, or escrow, mortgage, or title experience preferred
- Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Real estate transaction coordinator or escrow assistant experience highly valued
- Natural self-starter, eager to take initiative and drive a process to completion
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional attention to detail. You must be thorough, accurate and dependable.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Word and Excel
- Commitment to superior customer service
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.