Banking Data Coordinator
17.00-19.00 per hour Irvine, CA 92612
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an energetic and computer-savvy Banking Data Coordinator to join a busy team at a Title company in Irvine.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Banking Data Coordinator will validate and analyze data within proprietary software using a variety of media that may include Excel spreadsheets, FTP, text files and manual record books.
Specific tasks will include:
- Uploading files and performing data analysis and reporting
- Logging, tracking and analyzing work following specific protocols
- Preparing documents and reports
- Maintaining an electronic filing system
Required Skills and Experience
- HS Diploma and 2 - 3 years related experience in a professional office environment required
- Strong analytical, research and quality control skills
- Great attention to detail & organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be computer savvy and able to accurately manipulate and reconcile data
- Ability to skillfully self manage projects and work independently as needed
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.