Administrative Assistant - Real Estate
333 N Lantana, camarillo Camarillo, CA 93010
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an Administrative Assistant at a real estate office in Camarillo, CA.
This A Team Staffing position offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant - Real Estate Office will include :
- Front Desk, in person and phone customer service, meet/greet clients
- Customer service for property management clients to identify and resolve tenant issues
- Maintaining and updating website, CRM, MLS, and other systems
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials, listing packages, flyers
- Data entry for accounts payable, accounts receiveable and preparing bank deposits
- Supporting sales agents as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- HS Diploma and 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of real estate terminology and documents desirable
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by telephone
- Good attention to detail
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SEVENTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.