Accounts Payable & Receivable Clerk
Encino, CA 91316
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an Accounts Payable & Receivable Clerk to join the busy accounting team at a busy real estate and lending office in Encino, CA
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as you continues your A Team career.
The Accounts Payable & Receivable Clerk's responsibilities will include:
- Payment processing
- Daily credit card processing
- Charges and reconciliation
- Reports for agent commissions
- Daily reporting
- Reconciling Vendor statements
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of clerical accounting experience; title or related real estate industry experience preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Agility working with numbers and quantitative data; extreme attention to detail and excellent accuracy
- Strong administrative and data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- AA degree preferred. HS degree required
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For sixteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.