17337 Ventura Blvd , 124 Encino, CA 91316
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an Accounting Clerk to work with accounts payable and reporting, in the corporate office of an Escrow company in Encino, CA
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for paying all bills promptly and accurately after verifying the proper supporting documents are accurate and have been approved by management, and to provide management with routine system reporting.
Specific tasks will include:
- Receiving invoices from vendors, reviewing backup for approvals, and scanning, uploading to the accounts payable system.
- Running daily reports for management
- Entering invoices and check requests into the accounts payable system
Required Skills and Experience:
- HS Diploma required; AA or accounting classes preferred
- 1-3 years of administrative, data entry and accounting related experience in a professional office setting is required; real estate or escrow experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including intermediate knowledge of Excel, is required. Knowledge of accounting software (Quickbooks or other), database software and order processing software preferred.
- Knowledge of the escrow and real estate industry preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, and ability to quickly learn new systems
- Good attention to detail and accuracy and efficiency when performing data entry tasks
- Meets commitments and deadlines
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.