Accounting Clerk - Title Company
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an administrative opportunity for an Accounting Clerk to work in the busy accounting office of a Title company in Orange.
The Accounting Clerk will assist the finance accounting team to promptly and accurately process vendor payments.
Responsibilities and Duties
The duties of the position will include:
- Reviewing documentation and auditing files for completeness
- Entering data into the system and preparing reports to reconcile entries
- Distributing reports to management
- Preparing Excel reports
- Scanning and uploading documents for electronic filing
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
- HS Diploma plus 2-5 yrs of administrative, data entry, and accounting related experience in a professional business setting required
- Banking or related experience desired
- Proficient computer skills with intermediate or advanced Excel skills
- Experience with paperless record maintenance, including scanning, indexing and retrieving documents/accounting records
- Excellent math skills and experience balancing and reconciling deposits and payment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy and efficiency when performing data entry tasks
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.