Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for an Accounting Assistant with a real estate law office in Westlake Village, CA
.A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for assisting to prepare client invoicing, posting payments, and follow up on payments due, in addition to providing administrative support for the office.
Specific tasks will include:
- Preparing client billing, scanning, uploading back up and sending client invoices via email
- Receiving and entering the payments into the accounts receivable system
- Following up with clients on accounts receivable and preparing management reporting
- Administrative support tasks for the office including scheduling appointments, email customer service and follow up, coordinating client events and projects as requested.
Required Skills and Experience:
- HS Diploma required; AA or accounting classes preferred
- 1-3 years of administrative, data entry and accounting related experience in a professional office setting is required; real estate or escrow experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including intermediate knowledge of Excel, is required. Knowledge of accounting software (Quickbooks or other), database software and order processing software preferred.
- Knowledge of the escrow and real estate industry preferred
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, and ability to quickly learn new systems
- Good attention to detail and accuracy and efficiency when performing data entry tasks
- Meets commitments and deadlines
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For SIXTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.