Rancho Cucamonga, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for an experienced Title Officer to lead a new unit in a new Title office in Rancho Cucamonga.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Title Officer's responsibilities will include:
- Ordering title search and preparing preliminary title reports
- Assisting in clearing negative title issues
- Reviewing recording instructions and recording package for errors and ensure proper recording
- Reviewing coverages and endorsements
- Creating closing letters and generating policy jackets
- Preparing all title policies for delivery by escrow
- Ensure that the title operation is in complete compliance
- 5+ years of title officer experience
- Experience working with DataTrace, DataTree and TitlePoint
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Commitment to exceptional client service
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.