Santa Ana, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate administrative opportunity as a Title Coordinator to assist in a Title company office in Santa Ana.
A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Typing title preliminary reports and closed reports for resale, refi and commercial
- Reviewing title documents such as liens mortgages, judgements, to verify information is correct
- Auditing and matching the information on the records to be sure that it is complete and accurate
- 1+ years experience working with title documents and related data entry and documentation in which accuracy is essential
- Proficiency at accurate data entry and typing 50wpm
- Ability to work well in a team and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment requiring good time management skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.