Senior Escrow Assistant
Santa Ana, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a service-oriented Senior Escrow Assistant in a growing independent escrow office in Santa Ana. This is a senior level position for an experienced escrow professional to work in a Lead Escrow Assistant capacity.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as you continue your A Team career. This position offers competitive pay based on experience.
The Senior Escrow Assistant 's responsibilities will include:
- Independently and proactively assisting Escrow Officers with all facets of the client transactions, acting as a back-up on the desk
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" service to clients
- Using good follow-up skills and initiative to ensure that clients' transactions close seamlessly and on time.
- 5+ years experience processing escrow sale and refi files
- Ability to independently handle escrow files from beginning to end
- Streamline software experience preferred
- A service oriented mindset with a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Ability to thrive, lead by example and make independent business decisions in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.