Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Santa Monica, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to support the sales staff of a growing real estate sales office in Santa Monica.
The ideal Sales & Marketing Coordinator is a detail- oriented individual with 1-2 years previous experience in real estate, escrow, title, mortgage, law, or banking who will carry varied responsibilities in market research, administrative support, and client service.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator 's responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with other team members and vendors
- Responding to inquiries and managing research and coordination for the firm's referral program; maintaining tracking system and database for referrals
- Performing general office administration duties such as processing orders and shipments, ordering supplies and maintaining office equipment, maintaining files and records, making travel arrangements and compiling expense and Excel business reports
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and other team members
- Assisting with sales, marketing and follow up of products and services
- Managing and updating client database, tracking systems, and reports
- Assisting Management Team with any and all other projects and tasks, as needed
- 1-2 years of experience in an admin or coordinating role in the real estate, escrow, title, mortgage, banking, legal or similar industry required.
- BA in Communications, Business, Marketing or related field preferred. Equivalent experience accepted.
- Strong analytical and research skills and an aptitude working with numbers: business reports, market research, etc.
- Strong Excel skills
- Well-honed client service skills
- Must be detail-oriented and able to create and maintain files, spreadsheet reports, projects and tracking systems
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated success in a support role where you have delivered an above and beyond approach to your work
- Must be accountable and resourceful with a can do attitude
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.