Recruiter - Real Estate Staffing
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, is looking to add a detail-oriented, multi-tasking Recruiter in our growing Encino office.
The Recruiter will source, screen and interview job candidates to identify the skills, behaviors and interests that will make them successful in the vibrant real estate industries we serve, including title, escrow, mortgage and new home building.
The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and is intent on delivering great customer service to our job candidates, employees and industry clients.
While we are interested in talking with motivated candidates eager to apply hospitality and other service-oriented experience to staffing, the ideal candidate will bring 1-3 years of hands-on experience in one of two areas: title, escrow, mortgage and real estate, or the staffing industry.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to join a growing, team-oriented business with a family feel, to be rewarded for your individual contributions to the team’s achievements and to pursue the exceptional professional and career growth offered by a respected and growing small business.
- A full and generous benefits package
- Frequent and fun celebrations of company milestones, holidays, etc.
- Continual learning opportunities
- Competitive hourly base pay (based on experience)
- Monthly performance-based commission payments
- Our annual bonus based on the performance of our entire team
The duties and responsibilities of the Recruiter will include:
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates with skills and experience related to our targeted client industries: title, escrow, mortgage and related real estate industries
- Writing effective and creative job ads, LinkedIn company page updates, occasional blog posts, and other written materials
- Selecting candidates who are the best fit for client staffing needs and making placements that end as a win-win success for our client and our employee
- Executing a recruiting call planning strategy to meet and exceed weekly interview and assignment goals
- Managing employees on assignment to anticipate and resolve issues, coach for success, and ensure satisfied retention of the employee and successful completion of the assignment with the client company
- Efficiently and accurately performing the administrative tasks that support our business: entering candidates into the database, contributing to the team’s weekly payroll processing tasks, sending out background checks and checking candidates’ references
The qualified candidate will bring these required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Liberal Arts or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of client service experience is required. We prefer that experience to be in the staffing industry, or one of the industries we serve: title, escrow, mortgage, real estate brokerage, new home builders. Service and supervisory experience in hospitality, retail, student admissions, personal banking or another industry emphasizing personal customer service will be considered.
- Ability to converse confidently and articulately with diverse range of clients, jobseekers and employees
- Ability to supervise and coach employees and help them work through issues in a professional way
- Good attention to detail, resourcefulness, a strong sense of personal accountability and a can-do attitude
- Strong professional communication skills, written, by phone and in person
- Demonstrated ability to work with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
This position offers excellent opportunity for growth and advancement.
Please, no phone calls to our office about this position. We will reach out to qualified Recruiter candidates when we can schedule a block of time to hear about your skills, your experience and your interest in A Team Staffing.
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For thirteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.