Receptionist / Escrow Processor
Mission Viejo, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, is interviewing candidates with administrative experience for an opportunity to man the front desk of a busy escrow office in Mission Viejo.
Duties would include managing the phones and front desk, and learning to assist the escrow team with administrative escrow tasks.
Additional responsibilities of this position will include:
- Processing daily mail, ordering reports, and follow up to ensure receiving all items needed
- Assisting with phone and email customer service
- 1 to 3 years of administrative experience in a professional office environment
- Good computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- A service -oriented mindset and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Detail oriented, organized, team player
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.