Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
West Los Angeles, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate specialist, has an immediate opening for a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator in a busy residential real estate office in West Los Angeles.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from your first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as you continue working with us.
The Real Estate Transaction Coordinator will support the office's real estate agents as they close residential deals. The varied responsibilities of this position will include:
- Reviewing contracts for accuracy and completion
- Preparing opening reports
- Serving as the company's liaison with all of the parties (lenders, appraisers, inspectors, etc.) involved in the sales transaction
- Identifying and obtaining missing documents and following through to ensure a timely closing
- 1-3 years related experience working as a transaction coordinator or escrow assistant for sale and/or REO files
- Natural self-starter, eager to take initiative and drive a process to completion
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel and MLS
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Strong communication skills, in person, by telephone and in writing
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For thirteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.