Loan Processor / Funder
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opening for an experienced Loan Processor / Funder in Encino, CA.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from employees' first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as they continue their A Team careers.
The Mortgage Loan Processor / Funder’s responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and ensuring that all funding conditions are received
- Coordinating between Loan Officer and Underwriting to ensure timely processing of transaction
- Ensuring loan process adheres to all compliance standards
- Monitoring and maintaining loan application pipeline
- Preparing the Settlement Statement for final funding
- Previous experience as a mortgage loan processor, at least 3 years working directy as a loan funder or loan opener
- Knowledge of the loan documents and audits for final funding
- Working knowledge of TRID
- Good attention to detail
- Strong professional communication skills, written, by phone and in person
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.