Escrow Processor / Front Desk
Long Beach, CA
We're looking for a real estate-experienced administrative professional to deliver excellent client service at the front desk of a busy escrow office in Long Beach, while pitching in to process escrow files.
We're A Team Staffing , Southern California's local specialists in title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing.
We are currently searching for a multitasking and professional Escrow Processor / Front Desk to support the branch manager, escrow officers and escrows assistants in this fast-moving escrow office.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience and is an excellent opportunity for an administrative professional with 1-2 years of title, escrow, mortgage or other real estate experience to gain skills, contacts and further experience in the real estate industry.
The duties and responsibilities of the Escrow Processor / Front Desk will include:
- Managing the front desk in a professional and organized manner, offering excellent and prompt service to external and internal clients
- Answering phones as needed
- Assisting officers and escrow assistants with escrow processing tasks
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service
- A track record of 1 year or more working success in a professional office environment in escrow, mortgage, title, or a related real estate industry is required for this position
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong communication skills, written, in person and by phone
- Good typing skills
- The ability to multitask and maintain an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- The ability to think and act quickly, and the confidence to take initiative and make sound independent decisions.
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.