Escrow Processor / Front Desk
We're looking for a personable administrative professional to deliver excellent client service at the front desk of a busy escrow office in Irvine, while pitching in to process escrow files.
We are currently searching for a multitasking and professional Escrow Processor / Front Desk to support the branch manager, escrow officers and escrows assistants in this fast-moving escrow office.
We're A Team Staffing , Southern California's local specialists in title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, holiday pay and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience and is an excellent opportunity for an administrative professional to gain experience in Southern California's vibrant real estate industry.
The duties and responsibilities of the Escrow Processor / Front Desk will include:
- Managing the front desk in a professional and organized manner, offering excellent and prompt service to external and internal clients
- Answering phones as needed
- Assisting officers and escrow assistants with escrow processing tasks
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service
- A track record of 1 year or more working success in a professional office environment
- Exposure to escrow, mortgage, title or related real estate industries desired
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong communication skills, written, in person and by phone
- Good typing skills
- The ability to multitask and maintain an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- The ability to think and act quickly, and the confidence to take initiative and make sound independent decisions.
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For thirteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.