Escrow Processor / Escrow Assistant
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a multitasking, experienced Escrow Processor in a growing escrow office in Corona.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as you continue your A Team career. This position offers competitive pay based on experience.
The Escrow Processor 's responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key coordinating role in this fast-paced, team-oriented office
- Opening title reports
- Preparing escrow instructions
- Ordering payoffs
- Auditing, funding and recording packages
- Assisting Escrow Officers in all facets of the clients' transactions
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service
- Using good follow-up skills and initiative to ensure that clients' transactions close seamlessly and on time.
- 2+ years experience processing escrows
- Experience opening escrows, ordering payoffs and insurance and packaging loans
- A service oriented mindset and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proven decision-making skills
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.