Studio City, CA
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Escrow Officer to join a busy office in Studio City, working with sales and refi.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
In this position, the Escrow Officer :
- Is responsible for establishing new escrow accounts and process escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Completes real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents
- Completes closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements and title.
- Prepares HUD by utilizing lender instructions / New TRID Process and closes escrow account by balancing and disbursing funds.
- Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering, and enforcing adherence, to requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 5+ years related escrow experience, including previous work as an officer working alone or as part of a team, and experience working with residential sales and refi in the last 3 years
- TRID training
- Strong computer skills
- Commitment to excellent client service
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.