Escrow Assistant / Coordinator
Santa Ana, CA
A Team Staffing, specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a multitasking, experienced Escrow Coordinator in Santa Ana.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, holiday pay and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career. This position offers competitive pay based on experience.
The Escrow Coordinator will play a crucial role in this busy office. Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Playing a major coordinating role in this fast-paced office
- Opening escrow and packaging information for agents and clients
- Processing daily mail, ordering reports, and follow up to ensure receiving all items needed
- Preparing, scheduling and packaging loan documents
- Assisting the Escrow Officer with phone and email customer service
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years success as escrow assistant, escrow coordinator or escrow processor required
- Familiar with TRID and preparing estimates
- Experience opening escrows, ordering payoffs and insurance and packaging loans
- A service -oriented mindset and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Detail oriented, organized, team player
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.