Escrow Assistant / Coordinator
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Escrow Coordinator in a busy real estate-owned escrow office in Irvine. The position involves working with sales escrow files and some refi escrow files in this escrow office running the RBJ computer system.
A Team Staffing provides competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career.
The Escrow Coordinator will play a key role in this team-oriented and fast-paced office. Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Opening escrow and packaging information for agents and clients
- Processing daily mail, ordering reports, and follow up to ensure receiving all items needed
- Preparing, scheduling and packaging loan documents
- Assisting the Escrow Officer with phone and email customer service
- 3-5 years success as escrow assistant, escrow coordinator or escrow processor required
- Familiar with TRID and preparing estimates
- Experience with RBJ system a plus
- Experience opening escrows, ordering payoffs and insurance and packaging loans
- A service -oriented mindset and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Detail oriented, organized, team player
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region. For fifteen years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers.
We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.